American Weather Star Acrylic 211
AWS Acrylic 211 is an advanced acrylic elastomeric coating that combines high solids emulsion polymers, and potent biocides to provide superior durability, reflectivity, weatherproofing, and mildew resistance. Acrylic 211 is unique among elastomerics in that its elongation and tensile strength both increase at lower temperatures.
- Reduces daily expansion and contraction (thermal cycling) of roofing substrates.
- Reflects 80-90% of the heat and harmful UV rays of the sun.
- Excellent reflective properties, which helps to reduce cooling costs.
- Prevents premature degradation.
- Contains a strong mildewcide/fungicide.
- Excellent adhesion to various substrates.
- Superior resistance to dirt pickup helps stay white longer and maintains reflectivity.
Easy to use, easy clean-up, non-toxic and VOC compliant water based coating.
Acrylic 211 is a 100% acrylic elastomeric coating for all types of roofs including metal, modified bitumen, built up roofing, single ply, and polyurethane foam. It contains strong algaecides which make it ideal for application over most types of roofs.
To Schedule, Your No Obligation Consultation and Roofing Inspection, Call Us Now (713)222-7663
Back to Cool Roof Technology