American Weather Star High Tensile Acrylic 211
AWS High Tensile Acrylic 211 is a technologically advanced, high-solids, an acrylic elastomeric uniquely formulated with high tensile strength and elongation properties. It is our best acrylic coating for color retention on custom tint projects. AWS High Tensile Acrylic 211 provides an excellent protective membrane that remains flexible even under adverse conditions. AWS High Tensile Acrylic 211’s elongation and tensile strength provide unsurpassed resistance to maintenance traffic, weather conditions, and wear.
- Reduces daily expansion and contraction (thermal cycling) of roofing substrates.
- Reflects 80-90% of the heat and harmful UV rays of the sun.
- Excellent reflective properties which help to reduce cooling costs.
- Prevents premature degradation.
- Contains a strong mildewcide/fungicide.
- Excellent adhesion to various substrates.
- Superior resistance to dirt pickup helps stay white longer and maintains reflectivity.
- Easy to use, easy clean-up, non-toxic and VOC compliant water based coating.
AWS High Tensile Acrylic 211 was specifically developed as a protective coating for sprayed polyurethane foam, metal, modified bitumen, smooth BUR, and most single ply roofs. The thixotropic nature of AWS High Tensile Acrylic 211 permits uniform high build coverage, even on rough, textured or vertical surfaces, without pin holing or sagging. Ponding water conditions should be avoided, if possible, as with any type of roofing material. However, AWS High Tensile Acrylic 211 can be used in limited areas with pond water where a primer is used in conjunction with the coating
To Schedule, Your No Obligation Consultation and Roofing Inspection, Call Us Now 1-713-222-7663
Back to Cool Roof Technology